DATED: September 11, 2009
We, ________, represented by ________with passport no, ________ for the name of USD-Provider, (Hereafter referred to as SELLER), hereby confirm with full corporate authority under penalty of perjury, that we are ready, willing and able to exchange our good, clean, clear and of non-criminal origin EUR currency against USD of the same quality, as per the following conditions and procedures:
I, ________, represented by _______ with passport number ________ for the name of EURO-Provider, (Hereafter referred to as BUYER), hereby confirm with full corporate authority under penalty of perjury, that we are ready, willing and able to exchange our good, clean, clear and of non-criminal origin EUR currency against USD of the same quality, as per the following conditions and procedures:
QUANTITY : XXXM (XXXX XXXXXXX MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR) with ALL RENEWALS, ROLLS AND EXTENSIONS to USD XXXM (XXXXX HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
EXCHANGE RATE : Daily Official Exchange Rate
BONUS : Gross 15% (Fifteen Percent) NET 10% (Ten Percent) to the BUYER
BONUS : 5% (FIVE PERCENT)
BONUS SPLIT : 2.5% (Two And A Half Percent) to SELLER’S Representatives
: 2.5% (Two And A Half Percent) to BUYER’S Representatives
FIRST TRANCHE : Test Tranche as agreed (C2C)
FURTHER TRANCHES : As agreed between principals
EXCHANGE MODE : SKR2SKR
TTM - TIMES AND DATES:
NAMES OF THE PEOPLE AT TTM:
FOLLOWING DOCUMENT SHALL BE EXCHANGED AT TTM OR BY EMAIL/FAX:
- SIGNED MOU/MFPA
- SELLER’S PASSPORT ANNEX TO MOU
- VERIFICATION OF THE AMOUNT IN PHYSICAL UNITED STATES DOLLARS CURRENCY IN BUYER’S BANK
1. SELLER AND BUYER AGREE ON TTM AT THE _________ BANK LOCATED IN SWITZERLAND. DURING THE MEETING, THE FINAL AGREEMENT WILL BE SIGNED AND BUYER MUST SHOW PHYSICAL UNITED STATES DOLLARS (NOT IN A BANK ACCOUNT) TO THE SELLER NECESSARY TO COMPLETE SKR2SKR TRANSACTION.
2. UPON SATISFACTORY PROOF OF PHYSICAL UNITED STATES DOLLARS CASH (NOT IN BANK ACCOUNT) AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TRANCHE, SELLER WILL ARRANGE TO MOVE THE EQUIVALENT IN EURO CASH TO THE BUYER CASH LOCATION AT __________ BANK LOCATED IN SWITZERLAND, SAME DAY.
3. SELLER WILL PROVIDE A SCHEDULE OF THE FIRST TRANCHE TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE BANK AND THERE AFTER.
4. COUNTING AND VERIFICATION WILL COMMENCE AT THE BANK WHERE THE UNITED STATES DOLLAR IS LOCATED IMMEDIATELY UPON THE EURO ARRIVAL
5. SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES WILL CONTINUE AS PER SCHEDULE, INCLUDING ANY RENEWALS, ALL ROLLOVERS AND EXTENSIONS.
NOTE: SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING, UNITED STATES DOLLARS must be in physical cash deposited in a BANK VAULT where the SELLER can view.
IRREVOCABLE MASTER FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT
BONUS SPLIT: 5% SPLIT AS FOLLOWS: PAID BY THE BUYER.
- 2.5% (TWO AND A HALF PERCENT) To Seller’s Representatives
- 2.5% (TWO AND A HALF PERCENT) To Buyer’s Representatives
I, ____________, whose passport number is ________________, as the BUYER and the Master Paymaster of this transaction, hereby agree and undertake to make payment immediately and without protest all commission payments to the beneficiaries listed herein and whose banking details are on page.
The beneficiaries listed herein will receive their commission in USD in cash, after each transaction of the daily verified tranche to the accounts designated by them.
This Agreement refers to the exchange set down for any RENEWAL, ALL ROLLS AND EXTENSIONS.
The parties hereby undertake to honor the terms of the standard Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure Agreement in the ICC 500/600.
Further, payment distribution shall be executed upon completion of each settlement, including all RENEWALS, ROLLS AND EXTENSIONS without protest, delay, or costs, by payment, in EUR, as instructed by each of the above parties.
The fees (of this Dollar exchange) are an irrevocable part of this agreement and will be paid by the owner of the Buyers.
Each party nominated and designated into this “Memorandum of Understanding” and FPA hereby agrees not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent any other party to this or any future transaction for a period of five (5) years from the date of this Memorandum.
Any addendums must be agreed and endorsed by both parties.
This Memorandum & FPA binds all parties, their agents, and affiliates.
A fully executed E-mail transmission or facsimile copy supplied will be considered legally binding as an original.
Agreed this September 11, 2009